The Stealth P-1207i - Multi-channel wireless protocol detector
· Portable device for the inspection and location of wireless Sources.
· 6 channels of detection for different kinds of protocols.
· Detection of GSM, CDMA, 3G, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and Wi-Max.
· Can be used for tracing both regular sources and illegal RF eavesdropping devices.
· 6 bar graphs with 10 (segments each) for ac curate location of RF sources.
· 4 operation modes: Silent, Vibration, Visual and Beep
· 2 levels of sensitivity selections (attenuator)
· Extra display shows probable protocol
· Durable metallic body
· Microprocessor controlled
· Frequency range (up-link bands)
o CDMA 824-849 MHz
o GSM 880-920 MHz
o GSM (DCS) 1710-1790 MHz
o WCDMA, 3G, GSM (PCS), DECT 1920-2000 MHz
o Bluetooth, Wi-Fi 2400-2480 MHz
o Wi-Max 3000-6000 MHz
· Out of band attenuation 20-45 dB
· Antenna 2 Omni-directional antennas
· Detection distance 1-10 meters
· Operation time 10-15 hours
· Power 2 AAA (LR03) batteries
· Dimensions (without antennas) 120 x 70 x16 mm
· Weight 217 g
The Stealth P-1206
The most advanced counter surveillance device
The Stealth 1206 can detect typical RF bugs and the modern hidden bugs which use the protocols of WiFi/Bluetooth, GSM and DECT. Such bugs, especially Bluetooth types, are practically undetectable by common RF detectors due to their very low transmitted power and a special type of modulation. The Stealth P-1206i uses a separate channel with a high, (2.44GHz) frequency pre-selector to detect and locate Bluetooth and Wi-Fi with a much higher sensitivity. The unit also then processes the demodulated signal in order to identify which protocol has been detected. In addition the unit can detect all ‘classical' bugs and inspect them for the presence of correlation by sending sound impulses.
- Detection of Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, DECT and GSM900/1800
- The perfect tool for searching for digital and analogue transmitters
- Frequency range:
Main antenna 50-4000 MHz
Auxiliary antenna 2.44 GHz
- 16-segment bar graph indicator
- Indication Method: 3 Modes - sound, vibration and mixed
- Discovers FM-transmitters by correlation probing sound
- 2 levels of sensitivity (attenuator)
- Power Source: 2 AAA Bateries
- Durable metallic body
- Microprocessor controlled
The Stealth P-1210
The Portable card style bug detector
The Stealth P-1210 is a card-sized device that belongs to a new generation of personal sweeping equipment. It can be carried in a pocket or wallet and will not attract the attention of other people. When it is necessary, it will easily and quickly help you check for the presence of bugging devices in any given area.
- Frequency Coverage: 50~3000 MHz
- Searches for active radio transmitting surveillance devices (RF bugs)
- Detectis all kinds of active radio signals including digital signals.
- Discovers the improper use of mobile phones and communication devices for Picking up conversation.
- Detects of harmful emissions from GSM-jammers or mini recorder suppressors
- Detects of harmful emissions from microwave ovens, communication antennas and other electronic appliances
- 4 working modes: Normal, Sound, Vibro and Sleep
- “Pulse” indicator for recognizing digital transmitters including GSM and DECT
- 8 segment bar-graph indicator for precise measuring of the radio field level and location of a bugging device
- Card style body: Operation driven by micro controller
- Integrated antenna
- Calibrated sensitivity for rejection of background fields
- Power Source: CR2430 lithium battery: “Low battery” indicator
The Stealth P-1203 New
The Portable bug detector with bar-graph and vibration indication
he Protect 1203 is a new device, which will detect different types of radio transmitting equipment and inform you by way of a bar graph indicator or silently by a vibrating indicator.
- Detects any activated RF transmitter and mobile phone
- Frequency Coverage: 30~6000 MHz
- Power Source: 2 x AAA / LR3 / R3
- Power consumption: 65 mA ~145 mA
- Continuous operation: Approximately 10 hours
- Easy to use and carry - A compact size of durable duralumin case
The Stealth P-1205M New
The Portable Pen style bug detector
The Stealth P-1205 is reliable and stylish device will easily and quickly help you to check for the presence of bugging devices in any given area.
- Frequency response: 30 – 6000 MHz
- 8 Segment RF level bar-graph indicator
- “Pulse” indicator: Recognizes digital transmitters
including GSM and DECT
- Adjustable sensitivity button
- Power Source : 1 x AAA / LR3 / R3
- Average current consumption: 50 mA
- Continuous operation: 8 hours